Eat the fish - Spit out the bones.

« Home | Stank Glory » | The Jesus Career » | Post-Practice Cool Down » | USC Coach Pushes Player Over the Edge » | A Tribute to Rosa » | My Brother the Genius » | Sweating Letterman » | Matthew Henry wrote: » | Obsurd News... » | Al Shamshoon » 

Sunday, November 20, 2005 

MELANIE IS PREGNANT

that is awesome man!! Happy for you guys!!! praying for you guys....

congrats boy-eeeee!

make sure it is yours.....better to find out now than when he/she is 18

Wow...awesome. Congrats!

thanks guys...were still sort of in the zombie stage, but I will update soon.

You may call me Meme! I can think of no better parents to raise a child to honor and serve our Lord in this generation that you two. (Zombies or not)

You Mother

Sorry, I did not mean to call you a 'mother' :)

Your Mother

congratulations on the baby.

Wow, congrats! Are you still going to keep your looking-like-Jesus project going? If so, your family pictures with the new baby might look kind of odd..
Congrats!!!

I had heard through the grapevine that you are (OK, not "you", but Mel) pregnant. Congrats!

II Cor. 2:14-17

thanks anonymous...but who are you

It's your wife dummy

No it's not. The wife has not posted anything til now. For those who are interested, I'm feeling fine. I'm just exhausted all the time. I'm holding out hope that I won't get sick. We appreciate all of your comments and prayers. Thanks for the support.

The wife, Melanie

nobody ask him, please

he is, ive seen it

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates