Eat the fish - Spit out the bones.

« Home | On the road to Salvation, I stuck out my thumb and... » | A Quick Acknowledgement » | The Kenya Chronicles: Worship & Prayer » | The Kenya Chronicles: Kibera » | The Kenya Chronicles: Realizing the Need » | The Kenya Chronicles: American Soil » | Gone » | David Blaine: Drowned Alive » | 2006 NFL Draft - First Round » | Super Mario? » 

Saturday, July 08, 2006 

Revolving Doors and Weeping Willows

Did you really believe that the hyena wouldn’t deliver? I mean, he was there all day. What about that guitar pick stuck in the furniture? Better than change…right? Gifted musicians don’t need hyenas. But we could all use a break from this asinine predicament. And let me be the first to say, if the sun doesn’t shine when the seesaw tilts, then we’ve all had a bad day.
That will be all.

what happened?????

Smooth like Skerik's Syncopated Taint Septet - jazz's best kept secret!

i love lamp ! (?)

can you put my blog as a link on your page??

CONGRATS MOM AND DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did...tailor.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates