Eat the fish - Spit out the bones.

« Home | DaWheyEyeSeaIt: Man against Machine » | Twelve Brazilian » | Pass Right » | We're Sorry Mexico » | The Decline of Farmer Smith » | Bittersweet Glory » | Smitty, m.c. » | Elms and Bloodroot » | Overlooking Chattanooga » | SC's Preseason Picks » 

Saturday, October 08, 2005 

Breaking Anatomical News

I have finally done it. It has taken me years to come up with it. I have finally decided.......on the perfect names for my biceps. Now, this is a very taxing process. There are many great biceps that have been issued noble names. Some of my favorites:
  • Pain & Six months in the hosptial
  • Arnold & Lou
  • Smith & Wesson
  • Everest & Kilamanjaro
  • Earthquake and Tugboat
  • Zeus & Posideon
  • Ricky & Lucy
  • Butch & Sundance

...this list goes on.

I have decided on Bebop & Rocksteady.

i like the names

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates