Eat the fish - Spit out the bones.

« Home | SC's Preseason Picks » | The JC mall » | Dy-no-mite! » | Goodbye For Now » | Crazynametown, U.S.A. » | For the Birds, part cuatro » | Aslan vs. Tash » | The Yellow Bandwagon » | Is ______ a sport? » | SMITCH » 

Saturday, September 10, 2005 

Overlooking Chattanooga

Last weekend, I spent some QT with the Creator on top of Signal Mountain overlooking the Tennessee River. I chatted and wrote as He was showing off. By looking, I was listening. Here are a few curve balls He threw my way.

  • I AM (God is) beautiful...creative...ingenious.
  • Water really shimmers in the sunlight like the classic authors always describe in novels.
  • It took me 21 years to begin to open my eyes and realize creation (more on that in a later post).
  • I believe that the constant astonishing awareness of creation ended with the fall (of man).
  • With each passing generation we become less and less interested, and take it more and more for granted (creation).
  • We are a part of it (Genesis 1, if you dont' believe me).
  • He handled a lot of business in six days (figurative or literal...don't know-don't care).
  • God gave me no direction as far as my future...He didn't revolutioinize my theology...He didn't point out any swell passages of scripture. That day He simply, but Loudly said, "Stop...Look...Listen, I AM here!"
  • It was refreshing

Family takes circuitous route to Delray
DELRAY BEACH After a seven-day, 600-mile odyssey, Pam Jones and her family are just happy to be alive.
this is the best thing about marketing that I have ever seen!
go over to;
www.eBizBriefcase.com

hey dude we should go camping and hiking and fun stuff like that, since you have had a renewed sense of nature and the beautiful creation God has given us.

i am definitely down, justin. I would love too. I really want to take a group of people down to Chatt. My uncle has a huge lake on signal mountain where we could fish and stuff. The mountain is perfect for biking and there are some amazing places to hike...signal point...rainbow falls. I want to do it soon.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates