Eat the fish - Spit out the bones.

« Home | Enter Lil' Smitty » | Revolving Doors and Weeping Willows » | On the road to Salvation, I stuck out my thumb and... » | A Quick Acknowledgement » | The Kenya Chronicles: Worship & Prayer » | The Kenya Chronicles: Kibera » | The Kenya Chronicles: Realizing the Need » | The Kenya Chronicles: American Soil » | Gone » | David Blaine: Drowned Alive » 

Friday, July 28, 2006 

Yesterday

Yesterday's Birthdays (July 27)

  • Jonathan Smith (me)
  • Pamela Smith (mother)
  • Gabriel Smith (son - 2 weeks)
  • Jim Smith (uncle)
  • Claire Price (cousin)
  • Ben Burdette (cousin)
  • Hunter Ray (cousin)
  • Chris Curtis (friend)
  • A-Rod

happy birthday

holy crap...I didn't you had the same birthday as
A-rod!!!!

smitty, hook me up as a link on your blog homie.
taylorwehrle.blogspot.com

I did...you big dummy. I already told you once. You're the Tailor.

dude thats crazy...yall didnt plan it did you?

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates