Eat the fish - Spit out the bones.

« Home | Aslan vs. Tash » | The Yellow Bandwagon » | Is ______ a sport? » | SMITCH » | Billy Graham of Lexington » | Breaking Fast » | I read Finnegan's Wake » | What About Snaggletooth? » | Booda or Nemo...You Choose » | If Paintings Could Talk... » 

Saturday, July 16, 2005 

For the Birds, part cuatro


  • Getting locked in a cemetery and realizing that you haven't purchased a plot yet...is for the birds.
  • Visiting high school buddies and reminiscing while one is carefully rolling a joint...is for the birds...interesting...but definitely for the birds.
  • Eggs that are not cage-free and full of omega-3...are for the chickens (a type of bird).
  • Strongbad always dissing Homestar...is for the birds.
  • Solomon calling our dog cocoa, when our dog's name...is not cocoa...is for the birds, and really random.
  • Farting and sneezing at the same time is...impossible, i think...but if it was...it would be for the birds (although I swear I've done it).
  • Slapping your dad's glutes only to find out that it was the other bald guy at the golf scramble...is for the birds.

stay tuned for part cinco

Dude... I don't even know you, but the fact that you gave a shot out to homestar earns you major points... not that you care if you have points in my book... but just so you know... :)

I think all of you guys may have too much time on your hands--if you need something constructive to do--call me.

I tend to agree mom, but I have to admit, it's a great read when I'm board at work.

Hey Melanie, Smitty and yourself need a kitten, check out my blog for pics.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates