Eat the fish - Spit out the bones.

« Home | God's Glory: Fat's Pleasing Aroma » | Don't Waste Your Cancer » | For Mathematicians on V-Day » | Valentine's Day Simplicity » | A Lesson in Chili Preference » | a related quote » | The Shaft for Seattle and other notes » | The Irishman, quarterback, and me » | A Double Standard? » | Super Bowl Humor » 

Monday, February 20, 2006 

Ultimate Foreshadowing

While instucting Moses of what to tell Aaron and his sons regarding the issue of eating blood, my Lord reveals this subtle statement in Leviticus:

"Any Israelite or any alien living among them who eats any blood - I will set my face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from his people. For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life. Therefore I say to the Israelites, None of you may eat blood, nor may an alien living among you eat blood."

Did you catch it?

Did I catch it? Never before now. Thank you.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates