Eat the fish - Spit out the bones.

« Home | "AND NO ONE POUR NEW WINE INTO OLD WINESKINS. IF H... » | Preaching 101 » | Green » | The Biography of Satan X » | Yesterday » | Enter Lil' Smitty » | Revolving Doors and Weeping Willows » | On the road to Salvation, I stuck out my thumb and... » | A Quick Acknowledgement » | The Kenya Chronicles: Worship & Prayer » 

Sunday, September 17, 2006 

re-

My heart has been ripped out of my chest and thrown over a cliff. My emotions are unstable. My world is now blurry. My mind tells me to continue no more. There is only one thing that can extinguish the pain...time travel. I must travel back to my childhood and re-live it. I need to re-breath the earth's air at the age of six. I must re-experience Mrs. Simpson's class all over again. Things have changed. Life must be done all over. If 8 was the number then, my life would look completely different now. How could they do this to us? How dare they? I was happy. I was content. My life had been established with the knowledge of nine. Albeit, tucked away in a dark, damp corner under the cranium, that knowledge has influenced my mind's functioning for 22 years. I was wrong when I lost my first tooth, I was wrong when I gave my life to Christ, I was wrong when I graduated high school, when I got married, when I had my first child. How could they do this to me now? I cannot go on without re-living life as it is now. I will never forgive them.

I wish I could offer something. But, I know that such things don't really offer themselves for an offering.

Sometimes we ask questions that don't require answers.

Sometimes we wrestle with things on display. But, just because they are displayed, doesn't mean we are tapping out.

It doesn't mean we are giving up or want someone else to join in the match.

Sometimes we have to wrestle with things on our own - and just hope someone doesn't come by with the answers.

Some things are best kept raw and inflammed for a period.

Thus, I have nothing to offer but friendship.

The only thing I can think of is that you just found out that Pluto has been officially deemed...Not a planet and you are mad...I'm just as confused.

Pluto - I can live without.
But, I just can't live without Uranus.

WHAT UP HOMIE? Smitty, i've seen you around the UK campus from time to time.(haven't I) Are you taking classes again? cya around...

I never stopped, bro. I graduate in May. I'm confused.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates