Eat the fish - Spit out the bones.

« Home | Paul Letta Ta Philemon » | Scarlet & Gray vs. Scarlet Knights? » | Jesus is Dead » | Coach Hines & Ricky Bobby @ Loser 2006 » | The Exploitation of Calvin Klein » | A Googol » | The Solomander » | Gnarly » | The Savior of Blues » | re- » 

Monday, November 27, 2006 

Churchill on Leadership

Sir Winston Churchill is a fascinating character of world history, and one of my favorite personalities of all time. I would recommend Churchill on Leadership to anyone who feels that they are, or should be, a student of leadership. Those who appreciate the wealth of wisdom and knowledge that one can attain from history should put Steven F. Hayward's biographical examination of Churchill and his leadership techniques on your future reading list.







"Every night... I try myself by Court Martial to see if I have done anything effective during the day. I don't mean just pawing the ground, anyone can go through the motions, but something really effective.
- Winston Churchill, 1932

Churchill is one of my favorites, too. I liked reading the book "Franklin and Winston", about FDR and his relationship.

The best book out on Churchill is one by John Lukacs called Churchill: Visionary, Statesman, Historian.

It is fair and critical of him, which is hard to find in good biogrpahies.

yeah, I remember when you were reading that, Liz.

how ya like that fat stogie he's tokin' on......
yeah boy

probably a cuban...

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates