Eat the fish - Spit out the bones.

« Home | Gnarly » | The Savior of Blues » | re- » | "AND NO ONE POUR NEW WINE INTO OLD WINESKINS. IF H... » | Preaching 101 » | Green » | The Biography of Satan X » | Yesterday » | Enter Lil' Smitty » | Revolving Doors and Weeping Willows » 

Monday, October 16, 2006 

The Solomander

At dinner last night, my smarty pants little brother looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Bu, I hate you." I was shocked to say the least. So I did what any brother would do...I told on him. Solomon received "the look" from my mother, so he determined in his little brain that he needed to repair our broken relationship. He decided to do so with a hug and these words, "Bu, I'm sorry that I hate you."

that was so funny! jonathan, i'm sorry that solomong hates you too!

Haha I would of just thrown a pillow or something

funny. kathryn, is your brothers name spelled SOLOMON or SOLOMONG?

I wish I had the honesty of a child sometimes...

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates