Eat the fish - Spit out the bones.

« Home | Deserving? » | I'LL TAKE... » | Churchill on Leadership » | Paul Letta Ta Philemon » | Scarlet & Gray vs. Scarlet Knights? » | Jesus is Dead » | Coach Hines & Ricky Bobby @ Loser 2006 » | The Exploitation of Calvin Klein » | A Googol » | The Solomander » 

Thursday, December 28, 2006 

Currently Reading...


So how is it? --I thoroughly enjoy watchin the Factor on FOX, is this book just as good?

OUTSTANDING book, Smitty. Jenny bought me a personalized autographed copy and I read the book in two days. It's phenomenal - truly enlightening in terms of the world we live in. A lot of people do not like O'Reilly for various reasons but I for one really enjoy listening to him and his analysis. Though I do not agree with him on every point (i.e. he supports the rights of homosexuals to have civil unions and opposes capital punishment - both of which I disagree with), I appreciate his viewpoints represented in the book. I learned a lot and believe that you will, as well. Great read.

i bought u that book- woo hoo!

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates