Eat the fish - Spit out the bones.

« Home | The Ranting of an Irishman » | Ultimate Foreshadowing » | God's Glory: Fat's Pleasing Aroma » | Don't Waste Your Cancer » | For Mathematicians on V-Day » | Valentine's Day Simplicity » | A Lesson in Chili Preference » | a related quote » | The Shaft for Seattle and other notes » | The Irishman, quarterback, and me » 

Saturday, February 25, 2006 

Autistic Senior Drops 20

Jason McElwain, an autistic team manager for his high school basketball team, unloaded 20 points in his team's last game of the season. Check out the story and video.

Amazing! Seeing the coaches, teamates, and the crowd so happy over this brought a smile to my face. Congradulations to the kid-Im sure he will remember it for the rest of his life.

I read this story in the newspaper today while sitting in a restaurant. Being the girl that I am, I had to fight back tears as I read about his team carrying him off the floor on their shoulders.

don't worry dave...i got a little misty myself when i watched the video.

pretty amazing...i had to fight a couple back

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates