Eat the fish - Spit out the bones.

« Home | Bin Laden in a Sleeping Bag » | Welcome to Miami, Peyton! » | The Beast as Saint? » | Me, Lee, and the Florida D » | SEC Hyperbole (maybe) & Bathroom Talk » | Not Reading... » | Currently Reading... » | Deserving? » | I'LL TAKE... » | Churchill on Leadership » 

Friday, February 02, 2007 

The Greater Mission

This video was created and posted for Ms. Megan Gross of Big Stuf Camps

There are no words...

.

Pure Genius!!!~ A Mastermind!!~

big props for the big stuf video... Kat, I'm pumped for ya girl!

Thanks, buddy!

You should wear that suit to class. Anytime someone makes a ridiculous point in class you can slam your big green fists on the desk and say "Hulk mad! Hulk dance like a freak when angry!"

Are you ready for a bowl of snap, crackle and pop culture?

I don't think you are.

Jonathan, take this thing down now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smitty- I understand that you are a student, father, husband, etc. but I would appreciate a new post. I check this from time to time and its been disappointing I can only watch Katherine so many times hehe

sorry em... I will try a little harder to make time. Love you guys.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates